StreetTeam Application Procedure and Materials
To be eligible for the StreetTeam Leadership Program you must meet the following criteria:
- Be between the ages of 14 and 17 years old before the third week of June the year of participation.
- Live within the city of Detroit.
- Complete the instructions below, attend both Job Readiness Workshops, and attend a StreetTeam interview.
1. READ - Letter from Director
3. PRINT, COMPLETE, and MAIL - Job Readiness Workshop Permission Slip (Adobe pdf file)
(NOTE: You can also bring it with you to the first Job Readiness Workshop)
If Mailing, send it to:
Job Readiness Workshops
P.O. Box 06650
Detroit, MI 48206
4. PRINT, COMPLETE, and BRING TO FIRST WORKSHOP
Print and complete the 3-page application form below, and have your parent(s)/guardian complete the 2-page parental evaluation.
Please bring these completed forms along with your $10 application fee (a one-time fee) to the first workshop. (These forms will also be available at the first workshop to bring to the second)
Please note: Completing the application materials does not mean that you have been automatically accepted into the summer work program.
5. ATTEND - Job Readiness Workshops (see "Letter from the Director" above for dates)
Remember to bring to the first workshop:
- Completed Application
- Completed Parental Evaluation
- $10 application fee
6. GET INTERVIEWED
7. WE CONTACT YOU - (to let you know if you are hired on June 15th, 2018)