Equipping Youth for Fullness of Life.
"I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." - Jesus (John 10:10)
YouthWorks-Detroit equips youth to love God and others through a life of Christian service and leadership.
We serve as a bridge, uniting Christians from different cultures and traditions.
Relationship with God
- Enable youth to grow in commitment to God, to follow Christ, and to open their lives to the work of the Holy Spirit.
- Help youth to hear God’s call, apply God’s wisdom, and to embrace His plan for their lives.
Relationship with others
- Inspire youth to live lives of generosity and service to others.
- Assist youth in strengthening and renewing relationships in their families.
- Introduce youth to mentors committed to their long-term success.
- Mobilize youth to reach out to peers and youth of different ages with the love of Christ.
Growing in life skills
- Inspire youth with hope, a godly self-image, and Christ-centered goals for their future.
- Engage youth in service-learning and training designed to help them succeed at school and in future careers.